The Channel Marketeer will be a key member of the commercial team driving the results of our Pan-European multi-channel sales network by planning, creating, and delivering end-to-end go-to-market projects including content.
Well organized Channel Marketeer M/V (Permanent – Fulltime)
All - Belgium
- Are you the genuine matchmaker between marketing and multiple direct and indirect sales channels?
- Are you the partner who is happy to go for full channel readiness at any time?
- Do you love a fast-paced scale-up environment with a no-nonsense, respectful, and transparent culture?
Three times yes, then we are looking for you. OTRA (On The Road Again) is a Belgian scale-up that offers solutions for some major pain points in the European transport sector.
Our mission: Improve the truck drivers’ lives and offer peace of mind to transportation companies. By connecting drivers, transport companies, and parking areas in real-time OTRA secures a well-deserved, safe, resting area for drivers. Our founders have built up a valuable track record thanks to their solid C-level experience. We rapidly gained investor confidence and obtained significant participation of investment companies PMV and Alychlo, which became shareholders.
We confirm expectations and have been awarded as the Most Innovative Start-up Award at Alychlo Awards Evening in September 2021.
You will maximize GTM impact by, but not limited to, creating and maintaining multiple format sales materials, collateral, webinars, events, and trainings at the rhythm of our frequent product updates and launches. You inform partners of product launches subject matter expert content and support them to leverage these in their sales pitch marketing campaigns. You continuously improve and update our partner portal building a full suite of supporting materials enabling the realization of our commercial objectives. This includes identifying new content to be created for our different partners and the development of region-specifical marketing materials according to refined local positioning. By utilizing data, you continually analyze and track program success and evolve the strategy and programs.
The Channel Marketeer works closely together with the local Business Developers, Partner Manager, copywriters, and trainers to develop the most effective sales speeches, create and streamline channel programs enabling scalability and acceleration of OTRA’s strategy while improving OTRA’s deliverables to its customer promises.
The ideal candidate is a determined content hunter, knows how to deliver best-in-class sales content, has a pragmatic ‘can-do’ mentality, is highly flexible and autonomous, and able to prioritize high workload, and work across multiple tasks while keeping stress levels down. You are a well-organized and hands-on project manager who can handle multiple projects at once and follows through on execution. You enjoy working with people on all levels of an organization.
- Experience working in channel management or channel marketing role, ideally in an international B2B tech (SaaS) environment (start-up / scale-up) developing scalable channel marketing programs that engage and enable partners while maximizing revenue.
- Excellent communicator, a storyteller with sales DNA who is fluent in spoken and written English, knowledge of other languages such as French, Dutch, German, Spanish, or Italian being a clear advantage.
- Affinity with B2C community management to connect with our driver population via social media platforms, analyzing data related to audience responses and/or Google Analytics reading to adapt the content.
- Eager to learn about the newest technologies and services and ready to engage the sales eco-system in the benefits for the OTRA customers.
- Short business trips abroad (Europe) are part of the job.
Place of employment
Tiensesteenweg 116, 3360 Bierbeek
This is a full-time position where the work can be performed within a hybrid setting with 2-3 days per week on site, or occasionally more if required.
Why would you join?
It’s a work-hard, play-hard environment where people have lots of fun. Most important, everybody works together respectfully as a true team! You have a chance to be part of a highly skilled and talented team who will support you in building experience and developing your personal growth capital. We offer an attractive salary including 13th month and extensive fringe benefits like hospitalization and group insurance, cell phone & laptop plus provider cost reimbursement, Eco-cheques, …
Get in touch via [email protected] and our recruiter will reach out to discuss the opportunity